Archive

Web Mistress
Administrator
Discussion topics that have come to an end or that have been inactive for over a year will be stored here.

CHIVES CAFE - NOISY VENT FAN AND FOULD SMELLS

FLAT 46 OCCUPANT
WHAT IS BEING TO CURTAIL THIS DISGUSTING NUISANCE?
FOR 6 DAYS EVERY WEEK FROM 7.30AM THIS VENT, AND THE ADJACENT ROOF VENT, BELCH OUT FOUL "GREASY CAFE BACON AND EGG" SMELLS ACCOMPANIED BY LOUD NOISE DISTURBANCE FROM THE VENT FAN.
WHAT IS THE RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION DOING ABOUT THIS PLEASE?
RUMOURS OF DWH CONTRIBUTING TO RE-SITING THIS ARE JUST THAT, RUMOUR ONLY. WHEN THEY ARE DIRECTLY ASKED THE QUESTION THEY SIMPLY DO NOT REPLY.

Visitor parking

Poppy-one
was anyone else led to believe there would be visitor parking at RQ (albeit limited) at the time of their purchase?
Just wondered what was being done with the new spaces that were previously used by the DW sales office...?

Re: Visitor parking

Web Mistress
Administrator

Hi Poppy-one, thanks for posting - good question!  Duncan tells me that the plots where the sales office and show homes used to be, were purchased early on by private buyers and then rented back to David Wilson.  The parking spaces are allocated to them.  I was hoping there might be a few visitor spaces too!